Sunday, June 21, 2009

Andrew and Rachael...






















We just returned from Breckenridge where we celebrated the wedding of our dear friends, Andrew and Rachael. I enjoyed working with Rach immensely and loved making the creations for the ceremony and reception. The colors and texture complimented the warm ballroom at Mountain Thunder Lodge perfectly and I was able to use combinations of my favorite elements including peonies, phaleonopsis orchids, garden roses, Queen Anne's lace, chocolate cosmos and hurricanes with the addition of unique items including feathers, pearls and lace... None of the photos I took did the beautiful bride justice so I will refer you to the Holcombe Photography blog for a peek! http://blog.holcombephotography.com/weddings/andrew-rachel-wedding-at-mountain-thunder-breckenridge-co

No comments:

Post a Comment