Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall at Devil's Thumb...




I realize I am completely biased as I was married at Devil's Thumb but there is not a prettier venue in Colorado. Today was a bit chilly but gorgeous none-the-less for Ali's wedding day. Ali had the details in mind when planning her day and it showed. I look forward to seeing photos of the entire day from Tec. http://tecpetaja.bigfolioblog.com/.
Meanwhile, her flowers complimented the peach/rose/cream palette and included garden roses, feverfew, stock, ranunculus, dahlias and wheat sprigs. Ali collected jars over the months to be used as centerpieces and I filled them with arrangements that complimented the bridal party flowers with accents of seasonal mums, billy balls, freesia, sweetheart roses, and lisianthus.

No comments:

Post a Comment