Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jensen Sutta Photography

Jensen is the newest addition to StudioWed Denver and how lucky we are to have such a talent on board... http://www.jensensutta.com
Jensen and I recently figured out our degrees of separation are slim. We have a mutual, dear friend in Los Angeles and turns out, he knew my husband at CSU. Jensen is a delight and we look forward to working with him this season! 

From the StudioWed feature, here are 5 interesting Jensen facts:

1. Tagalongs are my favorite girl scout cookie
2. I have a Biology degree from the University of Richmond in Virginia
3. My very first photography class was 2nd semester of my senior year in college
4. I’ve photographed President and Michelle Obama, Newt Gingrich, Vice President Joe Biden, Bill and Chelsea Clinton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Clint Eastwood, Michael Jordan, Sandra Bullock, James Cameron, Tom Brokaw, Ben Affleck, Dennis Quaid, Steven Speilberg, Ann Coulter, Ashley Judd, Howard Dean, Dr. Patch Adams, Rob Lowe, Jay Leno, Ted Turner, Hilary Duff, Quentin Tarantino, Francis Ford Copella, Kirk Douglas, Mickey Rourke, Jake Gyllenhaal, Al Gore, Michael Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ray Romano, Brad Garrett, Sean Penn, Renee Zellweger,
5. I have photographed weddings and events in Italy, Ireland, Switzerland, England, St. Thomas (Virgin Islands), Bahamas, Alaska, Hawaii and 21 other U.S. States!


Photograph snagged by Erin from Jensen's website! 


1 comment: