Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Anne and Tripp in Asheville, NC

I recently had the pleasure of collaborating with Beth and Liz of Studio Flora Diva (http://studiofloradivaonline.com/). 
When my dear friend from college, Anne, was planning her wedding at The Farm outside Asheville I designed her wedding flower proposal. Lucky for me, Beth and Liz were willing to create my vision. They were gracious enough to follow my lead on flower choices, color palette and design style and they even allowed me to create Anne's bouquet on the day of her wedding. Here are a few photographs of their beautiful work! 
  

And here is the gorgeous bride carrying her bouquet of white hydrangea, dahlias, green cymbidium orchids, gold zinnias, yellow spray roses, skyline yellow roses, freesia, bupleurum and billy balls. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment